As part of the healthcare community, we believe it is in ours and our clients best interest to make the following changes during this Covid-19 pandemic.
1. We will not be offering facials during this time.
2. We will not be offering 30 minute massages at this time.
3. Our massage therapists will be wearing a mask during each session, and clients will be required to wear one while they are being worked on (only while face up). You may bring your own mask or one will be provided. Refusal of wearing a mask will result in an immediate cancellation of appointment.
4. Our availability will be limited due to having to increase our time between clients so that we may properly sanitize our treatment rooms, lobby and restrooms.
5. If you have an appointment scheduled and you are feeling any of the following symptoms, please call and cancel your appointment and contact your doctor immediately: Coughing, fever, shortness of breath, nausea, headaches, chills, red or purple toes, new loss of taste and/or smell.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this challenging time.
We highly recommend calling and scheduling ahead for your appointments.